Yes, we're pleased to announce details of our fantastic competition to win a signed copy of Rob Biddulph's book Grrrrr! The prize comes courtesy of Victoria Dilly - aka The Book Activist - who also provided us with a review of this brilliant book. You can take a look at her review here; see for yourself why it's worth adding to your basket if you're not lucky enough to win our comp.
So, on to the competition which is easy to enter and will also help to promote the great work that The Book Activist is doing. Simply go to The Book Activist's Facebook page, 'like' it, share it and comment on your shared post. Not exactly sure how to go about doing this? Follow our quick instructions below...
1. First find The Book Activist's Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/thebookactivist/
2. Once you're there, click on the like button as shown below:
3. Then, move your mouse to the right and click on the three dots along from the 'like' button and a drop down menu will appear....
4. Now click on 'Share'. Once you've done this, you'll get a box pop up into which you can put your comments:
5. Enter your comment, click the 'Post' button in the bottom right hand corner of the box and - hey presto! - you're in the competition. You'll also be privy to the informative postings of The Book Activist so if you're a parent (or grandparent/aunt/uncle/carer/etc!) to a young child keep an eye out for tips to encourage reading, book recommendations and more!
The competition closes at 10am on Thursday 5th May and we'll announce the winner soon after (and get in touch with you via Facebook, should you be the lucky winner).
Thanks for entering and good luck!