We are pleased to announce our super special Spring (with the odd Easter egg thrown in) session, taking place in Scaynes Hill on Monday 4th April.
Want to know more?
It'll start at 10am (so a little later than our usual Scaynes Hill session) and finish at 11.30am.
We will have stacks of messy, creative, fun and exciting activities including:
- Be the bird in our giant bird's nest!
- Explore our farm small world
- Get your hands muddy with a bit of bulb planting
- Make a bird's nest and feed the chicks
- Build Easter baskets to take goodies home in (Easter treat time!)
- Take part in our spring-has-sprung blossom tree which you'll create with your feet, hands and some paint
- See how lucky you are in the Easter Egg hunt
- Discover new life in the seeds sensory tray
- Read Oh Dear by Rod Campbell and help look for the hen's eggs
- Make friends whilst playing parachute games
- Sing along with everyone in Music Time
All this for just £8 on the door and you get to take home an Easter treat! If you already have a loyalty card, we're asking for just £1 pound extra from you.
And if you have siblings to bring along, we have some great discounts: the first extra sibling is just £4.50 and any other siblings are then just £3!
The venue is Scaynes Hill Millennium Village Centre, Lewes Road, Scaynes Hill, RH17 7PG - see map which is easily accessible on the A272 and there's plenty of free parking!
After the session, Rhiannon and Sheila will be clearing up but, if the sun is shining, Scaynes Hill offers lots of lovely green space with a play park for a picnic lunch so you can make a day of it. We've put together some suggestions of other things to do whilst you're in the area.
If you've any questions, please do get in touch.
We'd love to see you there!